On Tuesday, the 31st of August 2021, Enterprise Africa International hosted another successful webinar that focused on the market opportunities for dutch companies in the African E-Commerce space.
We would like to thank our Co-Host, The Southern African - Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, as well as the various Industry associations and their top – class speakers for sharing valuable insights into Africa's top industry sectors and the opportunities that it presents to Foreign companies that wish to enter African markets.
- The Southern African - Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (SANEC) - https://www.sanec.org/
- EU Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Southern Africa - https://www.euchamber.co.za/
- Trade & Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN) - https://www.tikzn.co.za/
- NATCO Logistics- http://natco.co.za/
- WerthSchroeder Inc. Attorneys - https://www.werthschroeder.com/
E-Commerce in Africa has been growing steadily over the past years. The Covid-19 Pandemic only benefited this growth to be even stronger. In African Business Hubs, E-Commerce is expected to grow by 20%-30% annually. European companies can benefit from this by exporting quality products to African markets, among others, and contribute to the growth of the markets while profiting from it.
Watch our recorded webinar for more information on Africa’s E-Commerce space, South Africa’s top industries, logistics and more!
With 20 years of experience in African market entry, we offer risk-free market entry while promoting your brand and products in the country you want to target. Let us expertly market your products in the fastest-growing African economic regions and economies.
We help you grow your sales in African markets one click at a time!