- The Enterprise Africa International Ecommerce website is secure and safe to use. The site has installed the SSL Certificate that is recognised by Google as a ‘Secure Site.’ We collect and store private information safely in accordance with the GPDR Regulations. We have also installed other security measures, such as SiteLock, and host our WEBSITE on a secure server.
- We process all payments either by means of EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or through PayFast. It is a South African payment portal that is safe to process your payment. PayFast uses the highest available known encryption to ensure your money is safe.
- At the time of purchasing, the transaction details are presented to the bank for a payment request. Goods are only dispatched to the USER on receipt of funds in the merchant’s bank account from the acquiring bank.
- We do not store your card details on our WEBSITE. Your Visa and Mastercard (cheque or credit card) are accepted with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect you against chargebacks. 3D Secure is in place for all credit card payments.
- 3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. You are asked to enter your 3D Secure password or one-time PIN – which you register with your bank – to authenticate that you are the actual cardholder
International credit cards will only be accepted at our sole discretion. We further reserve the right to delay any form of refund whilst in the process of verification and cardholder authentication. We do not store credit card details.