1. Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions (“the TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) govern your (“the USER”) use of the Enterprise Africa (“PROVIDER”) website located at the domain name www.enter-africa.com (“the WEBSITE”). By accessing and using the WEBSITE, the USER agrees to be bound by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set out in this legal notice. The USER may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the WEBSITE for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the PROVIDER.
2. Electronic Communications
By using this WEBSITE or communicating with the PROVIDER by electronic means, the USER consents and acknowledges that all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
3. E-Commerce & Privacy
- Our Website www.enter-africa.co.za sells products online. The use of any product or service bought from this WEBSITE is at the Purchaser’s risk. The Purchaser/ USER indemnifies and holds the PROVIDER harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the WEBSITE.
- To the extent that the PROVIDER collects and stores data about the Supplier and/or USERS that visit the WEBSITE, the PROVIDER shall at all times conduct itself in the manner prescribed in accordance with the provisions contained herein. Where the PROVIDER has obtained the prior written consent of the USER to disclose personal information to the Supplier and subsequently elects to forward certain subject data (“PERSONAL INFORMATION”) to the Supplier for marketing purposes, the Supplier warrants that in such event it shall at all times be in full compliance with all provisions of the applicable legislation, the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, including (but not limited to) the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI), and fully indemnify and hold harmless the PROVIDER against any breach thereof whatsoever.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the PROVIDER and not sold or made known to third parties without prior express consent. Credit card details are not kept by the PROVIDER under any circumstances.
- The PROVIDER cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the USER’S electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the WEBSITE), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the USER may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
4. Updating of these Terms and Conditions
The PROVIDER reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time. Changes to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS will become effective upon such changes being posted to this WEBSITE. It is the USER’S obligation to periodically check these TERMS AND CONDITIONS at the WEBSITE for changes or updates. The USER’S continued use of this WEBSITE following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the USER’S acceptance to abide by and be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including such changes or updates.
5. Limitation of Liability
The WEBSITE and all Content on the WEBSITE, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the Content. Neither PROVIDER nor any holding Provider, affiliate or subsidiary of the PROVIDER, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the WEBSITE or any functionality thereof, or of any linked WEBSITE, even if the PROVIDER is expressly advised thereof.
The USER may visit the WEBSITE without providing any PERSONAL INFORMATION. The WEBSITE servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the USER computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the WEBSITE, pages viewed, etc. The PROVIDER uses this information to determine the use of the WEBSITE and to improve Content thereon. The PROVIDER assumes no obligation to protect this information and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information
7. Choice of Law
This WEBSITE is controlled, operated, and administered by the PROVIDER from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the WEBSITE from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the WEBSITE is illegal is prohibited. The USER may not use this WEBSITE in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the USER accesses this WEBSITE from locations outside of South Africa, that USER is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the USER consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to give effect to the intent of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and the remainder of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall continue in full force and effect. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS constitute the entire AGREEMENT between the PROVIDER and the USER with regard to the use of the Content and this WEBSITE.
8. Cookie/Tracking Technology
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. PERSONAL INFORMATION cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
9.Third party links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our USERS, Enterprise Africa Intl may provide links to other websites or resources. USERS acknowledge and agree that Enterprise Africa Intl is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, do not endorse, and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the WEBSITE. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the WEBSITE (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- Enterprise Africa Intl shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Goods displayed on any third-party websites.