Enterprise Africa Intl. is a premium B2B E-Commerce shop bringing international brands to Africa. We offer a range of quality products from various industries.
Why you should sell your products on the Enterprise Africa E-Commerce Platform:
- Risk-free market entry in Africa
- Secure payments
- German speaking customer service
- 20 years of experience in African markets
- Leverage the growth potential of E-Commerce in Africa
- B2B wholesale - Sell large quantities to companies
- Risk-free shipping through our experienced logistics partners
- Choice between dropshipping and warehousing
- Market your products in the major economic hubs in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique
Enterprise Africa is a perfect solution for foreign suppliers, wholesalers and manufacturers interested in selling their products in African markets. We ensure minimal risk as your brand grows in Southern Africa - all with the help of our sophisticated E-Commerce tools and with a minimum of investment.
Customs & Import regulations in South Africa - What you need to know
E-Commerce in South Africa Overview:
Revenue in E-Commerce projected to be ZAR 66,55 billion (€3,87 billion) in 2021 showing a 13,4% growth from 2020. Revenue is expected to show an average annual growth rate of 8.16% from 2021 to 2025, resulting in a projected market volume of ZAR 93,76 billion (€4,29 billion) by 2025.
Our secure payment options: